The river has dropped over 1m in 24hrs and the campsite is dry in some areas. The big wash-block is clean but there is a slight problem with the pumping system – this will hopefully be resolved tomorrow. We aim to open on Saturday morning for those people who have already booked. However, if you haven’t been in touch with us and were planning on ‘just turning up’, maybe wait until Monday to give the site more time to recover. Certain pitches and shrubs are covered in a thin layer of silt; the pool will take a few days to clean, and we probably won’t open the restaurant until early next week. Drinks and ice-creams will be available from the bar during Reception opening hours to begin with…we’ve got a lot of other stuff to catch-up on before we can get back to normal!